Valid since 25/05/2018
Personal data are any information relating to subjects, whose identity is known or can be identified.
What Personal Data we collect
We collect information from our clients such as the personal data and information required by the applicable law for the execution of the business / customer contract.
We collect information from our suppliers such as the information required by applicable tax law to provide and pay for the commission.
We collect information from our partners such as the personal data and information required by the applicable law for the execution of the business / partner contract.
How we collect your Personal Data
Possible ways to collect information include:
- The direct collection of information from you, by telephone or by physical presence in one of our stores, our communication via email, short text messages (sms), Internet telephony applications (Voice over IP, Skype), collecting information during your visits to our sites and our online communication, viewing our online content, subscribing to our Newsletter, or using our other services.
- Third-party information: The personal information we collect may be combined with information that you post publicly, such as your contact information that you share publicly through your own websites, social media, newsletters, trade forms you use, your business cards and so on. Finally, we may receive your data from other free databases, such as business and phonebooks, to invite you to contact us.
- “The Company” does not process Personal Data relating to persons under 15 years of age. We are grateful for all your actions to ensure that your children do not send us personal information without your consent (especially via the internet). If, however, such information is sent to us, you can contact with «Geo travel» to schedule deletion of this information.
Purposes of processing your Personal Data
The information we collect from you is limited to what is necessary to perform the agreed processing.
Information you provide directly to us:
The information we are required to ask for you and / or your family members is as follows:
- Contact Details (e.g. last name, first name, last name, passport number, police ID, telephone, home address, email)
- Personal Information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
- Information about your children (e.g. name, date of birth, passport number).
- Billing information (e.g. credit card number, VAT)
- Preferences and interests (e.g. non-smoking room, preferred floor, bed type, sports, cultural interests)
- Eating preferences and habits.
- Medical data related to your health such as indicative allergies, medical reports and certifications, medical test results, pathological data etc.
- Questions and comments made during or after our service.
The Personal Information we collect about persons under the age of 15 is limited to Name, Surname, Nationality and Date of Birth and may only be provided by an adult guardian.
- We collect and store the content of your emails, short text messages (sms), Voice over IP (Skype) or social media applications, when needed to run between us, trading and our communication before and during the execution of our service contract. In addition, we store fax content that you can send to us.
- Upon access to our site, they are automatically sent by the terminal browser you use and without your own personal data such as: the IP address of the device you are using, the date and time of access, the file name and URL (URL) the requested webpage / application from which the referrer-URL was accessed, the browser you are using, your PC’s operating system, and the name of the service provider (access provider).
- If you represent a legal entity that is affiliated with Business, we will ask you to provide us with your identification and contact information, such as Name, Last Name, Telephone Landline, Address, City, Postcode, ID / passport & VAT as well as some details of your employment status, such as your professional status and your relationship with the Contracting Company.
- If you are our Supplier, we will collect and process your Personal Data necessary to supply your goods or services, manage our contract, and pay for your services.
- Closed Circuit Television Data: If you visit our offices or attend any of our events there, your image may be monitored or recorded by security cameras. We will ask for your explicit consent in order to edit the photos or videos you are viewing before any use.
Providing us with Personal Data is primarily a contractual obligation or requirement to contract in some cases and is our legal obligation. If you choose not to provide us with your Personal Information listed above we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We use and process the Personal Data we may collect, even combine, to:
- To carry out and complete our business with you and to provide quality services to our clients in an appropriate manner. The legal basis for data processing is the execution of a Contract with the clients of the Company (Article 6 (1) (b) of the CPC).
- To process our payments and our obligations. We use the pricing, securities, and payment information solely to obtain from you the value of our products and services through a cooperative accounting firm that is bound by the terms of confidentiality and confidentiality. The legal basis for the processing of data is the legal interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC).
- To provide you with interesting offers and information on new services, products and trends in the market, for our presence at exhibitions and events. Our “Business” only uses your email address to send newsletters and does not use your email content, conversations, etc. for advertising purposes at all. The legal basis for the processing of data is the legal interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC).
- To contact you. We use the data we collect to contact you by phone, email, letter, SMS and other means to inform you of the service you are requesting, to inform you of any outstanding issues or to request additional information about a request of yours. The legal basis for the processing of data is the legal interest of the “Company” (Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC), which derives from the purpose of our communication.
- To improve the relationship between us. We use contact files to better understand the issues that concern you, but also to diagnose any errors and problems in a timely manner, thereby improving and enhancing the quality of your business and relationship with our company. The legal basis for the processing of data is the legal interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC).
- Protect yourself from dangers, protect you from such and resolve any disputes. We use data for the safety and protection of our products and our customers and for detecting and preventing fraudulent actions, as well as for resolving disputes in the event of anomalous development of our contracts. The legal basis for the processing of data is the legal interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC).
- To comply with the provisions of the legislation in force, National or European Union. The legal basis for data processing is compliance with the legal obligation of the Company (Article 6 (1) (c) of the CPC).
- With the express and without your express consent, we will collect, maintain and process the specific categories of personal data (sensitive data) that you voluntarily provide to us to serve specific and specific needs (access to rooms specially designed for individuals) with motor disabilities, special modes of transport, allergies, special diets, etc.) and your preferences (e.g. your dietary choices, habits, etc.).
Storage and protection of personal data
We retain the data we collect for as long as is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to comply with our other legal obligations, such as tax, security obligations, etc.
Generally, we will retain your data for as long as you maintain a contractual relationship with us, either in hard copy or electronically, and if for any reason it is discontinued, we will store it for as long as the limitation period expires, any claims.
If you have given us your consent for a longer shelf life, we will keep them in accordance with your instructions.
The Enterprise has taken reasonable organizational and technical means to protect your personal data that you collect in connection with the Services and in particular any sensitive personal data that may be collected. Our IT partners follow international standards and practices to ensure the security of our facilities and data encryption.
However, although we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, security may not be completely guaranteed against all threats.
Under applicable law, you have various rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law).
Right of access: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data. The access information includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
You may have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Right to rectification: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such Personal Data.
Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your Personal Data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, or where Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes at any time to the processing of your Personal Data by us and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
If you would like to know more or wish to use one or more of your above rights, you are welcome to contact with «Geo travel» by calling +30 2621030777, or email email@example.com. In case of complaints, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding the processing of your Personal Data (www.dpa.gr)
A hard copy of this Policy can be found at our business Headquarters or may be sent to you upon contact with our business.