COVID-19 update – Health First
Warm greetings from GeoTravel.
As Covid-19 continues to be a reality of life and travel for all of us, here’s what you need to know to remain up to date about the specific measures currently in Greece.
Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, GeoTravel is strictly following the guidelines of the https://eody.gov.gr/en/covid-19/ and local health authorities as well as the hygiene measures indicated by the WHO (World Health Organization).
In additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members we pay attention to the following steps:
- Face masks are required for all the travelers (the travelers are required to carry their own face mask) and staff (driver, guides or escorts) during the all duration of transfer or tour.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizing gel is available for guests’ use as they enter or leave the vehicle (guests and the driver should be encouraged to use this where
- Enhanced vehicles cleaning. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized.
- Improved air circulation process to increase air quality in the offices and in the vehicles.
- Whisper audio devices* will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines inside archaeological sites and museums without missing any word of the fascinating narration of our guide. (*extra charges might be applied)
- Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- Regular temperature checks for staff and paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
- Our Cancellation Policy becomes more flexible to ensure your needs are met so please feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Greece is well known as a welcoming destination, where visitors are treated as honored guests. That’s way we stay positive and we believe that another wonderful season is about to come. GeoTravel is looking to welcoming you all again.
Till then, stay safe!